Cigna Diabetes Prevention Program with Omada®
New Program for 2020!
Omada® is a new type of online program to prevent the risk of developing diabetes or heart disease. If you qualify, you get all the support and tools you need including a professional health coach, wireless smart scale, and more. You can access the program through your smart phone, tablet or computer.
Omada counts as a Healthy Activity!
Participate in the program and lose 5% of your current weight--from your first weigh in on your wireless smart scale through September 30, 2020--to satisfy the Healthy Activity requirement and avoid the medical premium surcharge in 2021.
What you need to do:
- Find out if you qualify. Take the 1-minute risk screener to see if you’re eligible to apply for the program. (Visit go.omadahealth.com/greyhoundatu to take the risk screener.)
- Apply for Omada. Eligible individuals can then immediately complete the 5-10 minute application after they take the risk screener.
- Receive confirmation. In 1-2 days you’ll get an email letting you know if you qualify to join.
If you’re eligible to join, you will get:
- An interactive program to guide your journey
- A wireless smart scale to monitor your progress
- Weekly online lessons to empower you
- A professional Omada health coach to keep you on track
- A small online group of participants to keep you engaged