Biometric Screening or Health Assessment
Complete either a biometric screening or an online health assessment by September 30.
What you need to do:
Call Quest Diagnostics at 877-304-7055 or visit my.questforhealth.com (registration key “Greyhound2022”) to schedule an appointment, and go get your screening.
If you are scheduling your appointment at my.questforhealth.com and you are a returning user, use the same username and password that you created from the previous year’s program. Follow the prompts if you forgot your username and password.
Online Health Assessment
Log onto myCigna.com and select “Take My Health Assessment.” You’ll generally need about 15 minutes to complete your assessment. Be sure to know your numbers—including your weight, blood pressure, and recent lab test results—in order to completely fill out the assessment.
Tips for getting your screening
- You can also get your biometric screening by going to a Cigna network provider that uses Quest or Lab Corp.
- If your provider uses a lab other than Quest or LabCorp, bring a Cigna wellness screening form with you to the appointment. Your provider will need to record your biometric screening results on the form and send it to Cigna. You will also need to enter your results in the online health assessment yourself.
Do you live in Arizona?
If so, to schedule your biometric screening online with Quest:
- First, register at my.questforhealth.com.
- Then, go to www.SonoraQuest.com to complete registration and schedule your appointment at a Sonora Quest facility.
- Or, you can always call 1-877-304-7055 Monday - Friday from 7:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.