Complete an Online Health Assessment
Measure your overall health and well-being with a Health Assessment. It’s a confidential, online health questionnaire that asks you about safety habits, stress, and family medical history.
This Healthy Activity has two parts:
- Getting a biometric screening from your provider, and
- Taking the online Health Assessment at www.myCigna.com.
- The biometric screening measures blood pressure, height, weight, body mass index (BMI) and cholesterol (HDL and LDL and total cholesterol), pulse, and fasting blood sugar.
- You must schedule and complete a biometric screening in order to get the numbers you need to complete your online Health Assessment.
- Your biometric screening must be completed between January 1, 2018 and September 30, 2018.
- If you schedule and obtain a biometric screening directly through Quest Diagnostics, your provider does not need to complete a wellness screening form. However, if you visit a provider other than Quest for your biometric screening, bring a Cigna Wellness Screening form with you to your doctor’s appointment so your provider can record your biometric screening results and send the completed form to Cigna.
- Any provider—PPO or non-PPO—can use the Cigna Wellness Screening form.
To get your biometric screening you can:
- Schedule and obtain the screening directly with a Quest Diagnostic Patient Service Center, or
- Visit your health care provider.
To schedule an appointment online to get your biometric screening at a Quest Diagnostic Patient Center, visit https://WE.blueprintforwellness.com and click "Register Now." Enter GreyhoundATU for the "Registration Key" and create an account to schedule your appointment.
To schedule your appointment at a Quest Diagnostic Patient Service Center by phone, call 1-877-304-7055 Monday through Friday, 7 a.m. - 8:30 p.m. CST and Saturday, 7:30 a.m. - 4 p.m. CST.
Note! If your lab work is done through Quest Diagnostics or LabCorp, Cigna will add your screening results to your online Health Assessment for you.
About the online Health Assessment
- Once you’ve completed your biometric screening and your results are available, log in at myCigna.com and click on “Take My Health Assessment.”
- You’ll generally need about 15 minutes to complete your assessment.
When you complete your assessment, you’ll have a personalized health report to help you focus on what you can do to improve or maintain your health.
Don't forget! You can receive a free fitness tracker if you complete an online health assessment (and you did not receive one last year).